Colorado-Wyoming Association of Museums (CWAM)
Grant amount: Up to US $500
Anticipated deadline: May 11, 2018 4:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Museum/Library/Zoo
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, Capital Project, Training / Capacity Building
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Colorado, Wyoming
Location of residency: Colorado, WyomingView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The purpose of the CWAM Grants program is to advance
professionalism throughout the CWAM region. Often times it takes a small amount
of cash to make a good program a great program. It can mean the difference
between adequate lighting and great lighting, sufficient collections storage
and appropriate collections storage, basic programming and exceptional
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- CWAM grants may be awarded to CWAM Institutional Members which are either independent 501c3 nonprofit organizations or are owned and operated by such organizations or by local government agencies.
- Only those applications addressing NEW projects with start dates after June 1 will be considered.
- A financial match is not required
- Institutions may only submit one application per year.
- Examples of projects suitable for funding:
- Improved collections storage;
- Disaster planning;
- Website enhancement;
- Exhibit planning or construction;
- Staff training/consultant fees; or
- Computer software upgrades.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Applicants must be CWAM Institutional Members in good standing.
- Funding is not available for ongoing projects.
- Examples of projects NOT suitable for funding:
- One time entertainment;
- Salaries or stipends;
- Volunteer/staff recognition awards;
- Travel; or
- General operating support.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the CWAM Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.