D. A. S. Fund Grant
D. A. S. Charitable Fund
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit Indigenous Group Government Entity College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Lake County, Illinois
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
D.A.S. Charitable Fund: Supporting organizations that preserve and advance animal life in Lake County, Illinois.
Sample Projects in which the foundation is interested:
- spaying and neutering of companion animals
- providing companion animals for the disabled
- hippotherapy - therapy through horseback riding for disabled individuals
- wild animal rehabilition
- police canine units
- animal habitat studies and re-introduction of endangered species
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant must provide a 501(c)(3) determination letter from the IRS
- Services must be provided to animals in Lake County, Illinois.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the D. A. S. Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.