Daland Fellowships in Clinical Investigation
American Philosophical Society
Grant amount: Approximately US $80,000
Anticipated deadline: Sep 15, 2018
Applicant type: Postdoctoral Researcher Working Professional
Funding uses: Fellowship
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United States
Degree requirements: Applicants must be within 8 years of receiving their PhDView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The American Philosophical Society awards a limited number of Daland Fellowships in Clinical Investigation for research in the several branches of clinical medicine, including internal medicine, neurology, pediatrics, psychiatry, and surgery. The committee emphasizes patient-oriented research.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The fellowships are designed for qualified persons who have held an M.D. or M.D./Ph.D. degree for fewer than eight (8) years.
- The fellowship is usually intended to be the first post-clinical-training fellowship, but each case will be decided on its merits.
- Direct contact with patients is required.
- Nominees are generally expected to have completed some clinical training prior to being nominated for a Daland Fellowship.
- Preference is usually given to candidates who have not more than two years of postdoctoral training and research.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Daland Fellowships in Clinical Investigation by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.