DanPaul Foundation Grants
The DanPaul FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $200 - US $15,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, Conference, Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The DanPaul Foundation will use its resources to help train teachers and parents in early childhood development, protect children from abuse and neglect, stimulate children's personal social responsibilities, and offer them opportunities for enrichment and growth.
The Foundation will also encourage children to be concerned and informed about the environment and the underprivileged, particularly with regard to clean air and water, and adequate housing and nutrition for all.
The DanPaul Foundation believes that children should have ample opportunities for enrichment in their lives, and thus strives to provide many different ways to enrich and expand children's minds through direct programs and monetary support to organizations doing similar work.
We have provided or currently provide grants related to the following program areas:
- Workshops, Conferences, + Seminars: We strive to offer educational workshops, conferences, and seminars for parents and teachers on topics related to early childhood development.
- Student Scholarships: We aim to help students attending post-secondary education institutions by providing need-based and academic scholarships.
- Scientific Endeavors: We desire to advance scientific endeavors which seek to improve the quality of life for everyone in the world.
- Clean Air + Water: We hope to pass on knowledge and practical life skills to youth regarding their personal responsibility to the environment, teaching them about issues surrounding clean air and water.
- Child Advocacy: We believe in protecting children from abuse and neglect and particularly love to support programs that provide education and assistance to children as well as organizations advocating or caring for vulnerable children.
- Homelessness: We want to encourage young people to take a personal interest in seeing that adequate housing and proper nutrition, especially for the underprivileged and homeless, are available.
- Poverty + Neglect: We seek to help those in poverty as well as educate youth about their responsibility to consider the underprivileged and take care of those most in need of life's basic essentials like adequate housing and proper nutrition.
- Refugee Enrichment: We wish to help refugee youth by supporting programs that provide them enrichment and help them transition to life in a new country.
The DanPaul Foundation provides grants to 501(c)3 tax-exempt non-profit organizations as defined by the IRS. The Foundation is interested in providing funding to programs that directly serve the health, education, development, and welfare of the world's youth.
Grants range from a few hundred dollars up to $15,000 per calendar year.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- While there are no geographical limitations for grant requests, all applicants must provide proof of 501(c)3 status from the IRS and request funding which matches our mission and goals.
- The Foundation does not normally consider grant applications that
- request funding for an individual or family,
- request funding for lobbying or election activities, nor
- request funding for program areas outside our mission, goals, and interests.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the DanPaul Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.