Dee Foundation Grant
Lawrence T. & Janet T. Dee FoundationSuggest an update
Next deadline: Aug 31, 2020 (Pre proposal)
Later deadlines: Sep 15, 2020 (Full proposal), Mar 31, 2021 (Pre proposal), Apr 30, 2021 (Full proposal)
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Education Environmental Conservation Human & Social Services Artist Training & Development Public / Community Art Media Arts Health Care Access & Delivery Visual Arts Art History Performing Arts Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in Utah: Salt Lake County, Weber County Other eligible locations: Utah
Location of residency: Preferred: Counties in Utah: Salt Lake County, Weber County Other eligible locations: UtahView website Save
About this funder:
Note: If you have not previously received a grant from the Foundation, or if you have received a grant from the Foundation before but it was more than three years ago, you must first submit a Pre-Application.
The Foundation was established by Lawrence Taylor and Janet Teller Dee in 1971 for the purpose of promoting charitable activities in Ogden and the surrounding area. Now in its 46th year, it remains a family foundation dedicated to furthering the growth and well-being of the people of northern Utah.
The Lawrence T. & Janet T. Dee Foundation is a Utah charitable foundation which seeks to enhance the quality of life in the communities it serves. The Foundation's areas of interest include education, the arts, health care, community/social services and conservation.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grant proposals are considered from established tax-exempt organizations and institutions whose purposes are charitable, educational, artistic, promoting conservation, or care giving.
- Applicant organizations must have a 501(c)(3) non-profit tax-exempt status to be eligible to apply.
- To be considered for a grant, a requesting organization must be based in Utah.
- The Foundation has a particular interest in services provided in the Ogden and Salt Lake communities, and gives preference to organizations based in those communities.
- Funding requests from organizations based in Utah, but providing services outside of the Ogden and Salt Lake communities are considered on a limited basis.
- Individuals or lobbying organizations are not eligible to apply.
- Requests from organizations providing services outside of Utah are not considered.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”