Dee Foundation Grant
Lawrence T. & Janet T. Dee FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next anticipated deadline: Mar 31, 2020 (Full proposal)
Later anticipated deadlines: Aug 31, 2020 (Pre proposal), Sep 15, 2020 (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in Utah: Salt Lake County, Weber County Other eligible locations: Utah
Location of residency: Preferred: Counties in Utah: Salt Lake County, Weber County Other eligible locations: UtahView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Note: If you have not previously received a grant from us, or if you have received a grant but it was more than three years ago, you must first submit a Pre-Application. Pre-Applications can be submitted beginning in January, but must be submitted by August 31 to be considered for the current calendar year. It is suggested to submit a pre-application a month or so before the 'full proposal' deadlines above.
The Foundation was established by Lawrence Taylor and Janet Teller Dee in 1971 for the purpose of promoting charitable activities in Ogden and the surrounding area. Now in its 46th year, it remains a family foundation dedicated to furthering the growth and well-being of the people of northern Utah.
The Lawrence T. & Janet T. Dee Foundation is a Utah charitable foundation which seeks to enhance the quality of life in the communities it serves. The Foundation's areas of interest include education, the arts, health care, community/social services and conservation.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grant proposals are considered from established tax-exempt organizations and institutions whose purposes are charitable, educational, artistic, promoting conservation, or care giving.
- Applicant organizations must have a 501(c)(3) non-profit tax-exempt status to be eligible to apply.
- To be considered for a grant, a requesting organization must be based in Utah.
- The Foundation has a particular interest in services provided in the Ogden and Salt Lake communities, and gives preference to organizations based in those communities.
- Funding requests from organizations based in Utah, but providing services outside of the Ogden and Salt Lake communities are considered on a limited basis.
- Individuals or lobbying organizations are not eligible to apply.
- Requests from organizations providing services outside of Utah are not considered.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Dee Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.