Deer Breeders Corporation Wildlife Scholarship
Deer Breeders Corporation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Jun 15, 2019
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United States
Minimum GPA: 2.5View website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Deer Breeders Corporation considers our youth a priority. We are actively trying to recruit interest for the deer industry by reaching out to students involved with wildlife. It is important to educate students about the impact of the deer industry in Texas, as well as across the Nation. One way we support our youth is by the scholarship program that benefits students currently enrolled in an accredited University pursuing an educational path that will lead to an active future in the deer breeding industry. The support for this scholarship is provided by the generous donations of DBC members.
Students may be judged on the following categories:
- Academic excellence
- Prior work, research, or experience in the wildlife field pertaining to Deer
- Financial need
- Activities and organizations
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Students must be in good standing and currently enrolled at an accredited University.
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Students must be pursuing a degree that involves the deer industry.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
- Students must submit a complete application – missing information may result in an ineligible application.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Deer Breeders Corporation Wildlife Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.