Deer Breeders Corporation Wildlife Scholarship
Deer Breeders CorporationSuggest an update
Deadline: Jun 15, 2020
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Livestock & Ranching Mammalogy
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student, Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United States
Minimum GPA: 2.5View website Save
The Deer Breeders Corporation considers our youth a priority. We are actively trying to recruit interest for the deer industry by reaching out to students involved with wildlife. It is important to educate students about the impact of the deer industry in Texas, as well as across the Nation. One way we support our youth is by the scholarship program that benefits students currently enrolled in an accredited University pursuing an educational path that will lead to an active future in the deer breeding industry. The support for this scholarship is provided by the generous donations of DBC members.
Students may be judged on the following categories:
- Academic excellence
- Prior work, research, or experience in the wildlife field pertaining to Deer
- Financial need
- Activities and organizations
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Students must be in good standing and currently enrolled at an accredited University.
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Students must be pursuing a degree that involves the deer industry.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
- Students must submit a complete application – missing information may result in an ineligible application.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”