Del E. Webb Foundation Grant
Del E. Webb Foundation
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $2,000,000
Next deadline: Jun 19, 2018 4:00pm PDT (Full proposal)
Later deadlines: Sep 18, 2018 4:00pm PDT (Full proposal), Dec 11, 2018 4:00pm PST (Full proposal), Mar 20, 2019 4:00pm PDT (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, Applied Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Arizona, California, Nevada
Location of residency: Arizona, California, NevadaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Note: The deadlines above are for Full Proposals. Submitting a Letter of Intent is a required first step. There are no deadlines for Letters of Intent, which typically require a week for response.
The Foundation exclusively funds nonprofit organizations with offices in Arizona, Nevada, or California, that provide services to their local communities. We focus primarily on medical, child and youth initiatives in three categories:
Del E. Webb Foundation Seed Grants - start-up funds for established nonprofits with promising new program or project ideas. These are one-time only grants intended to kick-start a fledgling concept with high-impact potential. $5,000 - $50,000
Del E. Webb Foundation Community Support Grants - funds for projects that provide measurable, long-term benefits to both the clients and their community. $10,000 - $75,000
Del E. Webb Foundation BIG Innovation Grants - funds for high-payback, game-changing programs or projects that display a likelihood of momentous impact on a focus area. BIG grants need to demonstrably enhance methodologies, improve productivity, reduce costs, extend outreach, expedite program delivery, increase capacity, or strengthen program results in a meaningful way. Priority is given to projects that lead the way for others to replicate the program elsewhere with similar benefits. $100,000 - $2,000,000
Types of support include:
- Innovative Project support
- Capital projects
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Your organization must be a public charity described in section 509(a)(1) or 509(a)(2), but NOT 509(a)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Your mission must fit ours: The Del E. Webb Foundation invests in productivity that results in long-term benefits.
- We focus primarily on child and health initiatives
- The Foundation exclusively funds nonprofit organizations with offices in Arizona, California or Nevada that provide services to their local communities.
- 1 Year must have passed since our last payment to you, or since your Letter of Intent or Application was rejected.
- Priority is given to projects and programs that progress to self-sufficiency.
- The Foundation does not provide funding for political, sports, music, arts, or religious activities; galas, fun-runs or other fundraising activities; debt reduction; organizations that in turn make grants to others; scholarships; individuals; fiscal sponsors; 509(a)(3) supporting organizations; or government agencies.
- Grants will be rejected if any member of our board shares any financial interest with any member or your organization.
- No fees for overhead, asset management, fundraising costs or percentages to development personnel may be taken out of the grant money.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Del E. Webb Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.