Del E. Webb Foundation Grant
Del E. Webb FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $5,000,000
Next deadline: Dec 10, 2019 4:00pm PST (Full proposal)
Later deadlines: Mar 17, 2020 4:00pm PDT (Full proposal), Jun 16, 2020 4:00pm PDT (Full proposal), Sep 15, 2020 4:00pm PDT (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project, Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Arizona, California, Nevada
Location of residency: Arizona, California, NevadaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
- It is recommended you take THE QUIZ to verify that you qualify BEFORE submitting a Letter of Intent.
- If you qualify, the next step is to submit a Letter of Intent. LOIs will be responded to within a few business days.
- If invited to apply, Applications must be received within 45 days of the date of the invitation letter or the Application deadline, whichever occurs first.
Current Funding Priority: Life skills education for youth
The Del E. Webb Foundation invests in productivity that results in long-term benefits.
We believe that investing in results-based programs will impact the future of our society by allowing it to reach its maximum potential.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation only funds nonprofit organizations with offices in Arizona, Nevada, or California, that provide services to their local communities.
- Your organization must be exempt from Federal taxes under Section 501(C)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- You must have a working office in Arizona, California or Nevada.
- Your mission must fit ours: The Del E. Webb Foundation invests in productivity that results in long-term benefits.
- 1 Year must have passed since our last payment to you, or since your Letter of Intent or Application was declined.
- Priority is given to projects and programs that progress to self-sufficiency.
- An ideal organization:
- Has current IRS qualifying documentation
- Operates primarily in Arizona, California, or Nevada
- Has a track record of success with proven results
- Has less total assets than our Foundation
- Promotes volunteerism and its benefits
- Is accountable, responsible, well organized as evidenced by reporting
- Keeps administrative costs to a minimum
- Demonstrates committed leadership through donated time, etc.
- Has a website that offers current, useful information
- An ideal program:
- Truly fits the mission, vision and values of the Del E. Webb Foundation
- Does not request amount that is a drop in the bucket compared to total cost
- Has Long Term Benefit for a large number of people
- Needs our funds and the provided service is not duplicated elsewhere
- Is different from, or better than, similar programs
- Is or can be self-sustaining
- Will truly make a significant difference
- Is a discrete project with all costs specifically identified
- Has attainable and measurable goals
- Breaks a negative cycle or changes unproductive behavior
- Is all-inclusive of populations regardless of age, race, religion, background
- Provides services for free or at minimal cost
- Provides opportunity for recipients to give back to the program
- Can track success through follow-up reporting
- Has a feedback loop to continually correct and improve
- Uses innovative, current technology, or is well structured
- Provides education useful in the job market
- Takes succession, cross training and backup into account
- The Foundation does not provide funding for political, sports, music, arts, religious activities, galas, fun-runs or other fundraising activities, scholarships, individuals, fiscal sponsors, 509(a)(3) supporting organizations, government agencies, or to organizations that in turn make grants to others.
- Your grant will be declined if:
- any member of our board shares any financial interest with any member of your organization.
- any part of the monies would be used for a purpose other than what is stated in the application.
- another division of your organization has a request that is pending using the same EIN.
- if it does not conform to any of our Grantmaking Policies.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Del E. Webb Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.