DentaQuest Foundation: Community Response Fund Grants
DentaQuest FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $409,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The DentaQuest Foundation was established in 2000. Our mission is to improve the oral health of all. The Foundation collaborates with partners in communities across the United States, connecting key stakeholders, raising awareness, and supporting solutions.
We seek to achieve our mission by investing our efforts in four systems — Policy, Funding, Care and Community.
In our vision of success:
- Populations have better oral health and less disease through greater access to quality care and prevention.
- Providers (dental and non-dental) and Patients work together to effectively prevent and manage oral disease.
- Reimbursement (public and private payers) is based on improved outcomes rather than procedures.
- Private funders achieve greater system and community impact to improve oral health.
- Policymakers have a clear vision of an optimal health system that includes oral health and have sound data and best practices to make policy and funding decisions.
Community Response Fund
As we approach 2020, we are intentionally focused on supporting our existing grantees and the Oral Health Progress and Equity Network (OPEN) to reach the goals and targets laid out in our Oral Health 2020 strategy to improve the oral health of all, and have limited grant funding available for new projects. However, while primarily focused on these investments, DentaQuest Partnership understands that there are times when community programs require resources to meet the immediate needs of those suffering from poor oral health. To address those needs, the Community Response Fund supports small, one-time grants that address access to oral health care. The focus is to support programs, activities and events that:
- respond to an urgent issue that impacts access to clinical care
- provide short term access to needed care for the underserved
- sustain organizations through short term challenges
A limited number of program concepts that provide longer term solutions or essential services for particularly underserved populations will also be considered.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must have 501(c)3 non profit status.
- The Foundation does not make grants directly to individuals and does not support capital expenses, operating expenses, direct service, mobile vans or payments for procedures.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the DentaQuest Foundation: Community Response Fund Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.