DentaQuest Foundation: Executive Director's Fund Grants
DentaQuest FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $409,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
The DentaQuest Foundation was established in 2000. Our mission is to improve the oral health of all. The Foundation collaborates with partners in communities across the United States, connecting key stakeholders, raising awareness, and supporting solutions.
We seek to achieve our mission by investing our efforts in four systems — Policy, Funding, Care and Community.
In our vision of success:
- Populations have better oral health and less disease through greater access to quality care and prevention.
- Providers (dental and non-dental) and Patients work together to effectively prevent and manage oral disease.
- Reimbursement (public and private payers) is based on improved outcomes rather than procedures.
- Private funders achieve greater system and community impact to improve oral health.
- Policymakers have a clear vision of an optimal health system that includes oral health and have sound data and best practices to make policy and funding decisions.
The DentaQuest Foundation is committed to investments that improve and strengthen the systems that improve oral health. We are guided by a vision of oral health systems that support a community where everyone has ready access to the knowledge, support, and resources to attain optimal oral health. Theories of change that move us toward achieving that vision inform the investment and partnership strategies that we make available.
Executive Director's Fund
Executive Director's Fund investments support convenings and activities that are aligned with the priorities of the Foundation's Executive Director. Fund investments currently focus on reducing oral health disparities, promoting community involvement, and fostering person-centered care.
Executive Director's Fund grants are generally smaller awards that support convenings, events and activities that promote oral health.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must have 501(c)3 non profit status.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the DentaQuest Foundation: Executive Director's Fund Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.