Devon Gardens Trust: Small Grants
Devon Gardens Trust
Grant amount: Up to £2,000
Applicant type: Individuals Organizations
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: United Kingdom
Location of residency: United KingdomView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Devon Gardens Trust offers grants to help projects involving parks and gardens in the UK County of Devon. A decision will normally be made within three months of the date of submission. The procedure may involve meetings with the applicant and the submission of more detailed information.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The grant may be awarded for the full cost or part of the cost of projects that usually comply with one or more of the following criteria:
- Surveys: archaeological, historical, environmental, horticultural and botanical.
- Planning: conservation, restoration or management.
- Garden Works: conservation, restoration or creation of new gardens.
- Ornamental Works: conservation or restoration of garden ornaments.
- Documents: preservation or restoration of records relating to Devon parks and gardens.
- Public Enjoyment: improving public access, description, history or interpretation.
- Education: to help the Trust fulfil its educational objectives.
- For projects submitted as meeting the Garden Works and Ornamental Works criteria, the sites will usually comply with one or more of the following requirements:
- be, or likely to become, of high historical, landscape or horticultural value.
- be associated with the work of a distinguished designer.
- be associated with a building of high architectural or historical importance.
- have public access to some extent as determined by the Trust.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Devon Gardens Trust: Small Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.