DGF: Emergency Grants
Dramatists Guild FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Film Journalism Music Writing & Literature
Applicant type: Artist, Working Professional
Funding uses: General Operating Expense
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save
About this funder:
It is vital to support writers in times of need so that they can get back to doing what they do best. DGF provides emergency financial assistance to individual playwrights, composers, lyricists, and librettists in dire need of funds due to severe hardship or unexpected illness.
If you are a writer in need, we can help.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- DGF is part of a community of organizations supporting writers and artists at this time. Please see the following links to find the organization that can best assist you.
- If you are primarily:
- A musician/composer (other than musical theater), please click here.
- A novelist/nonfiction/fiction writer, please click here.
- A screenwriter, please click here.
- An actor or performance artist, please click here.
- A journalist, please click here.
- A director, please click here or here.
- For additional resources, please click here.