Douglas Bomford Trust: Other Awards Less than £1500
The Douglas Bomford Trust
Grant amount: Up to £1,500
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Conference, Research
Location of project: United Kingdom
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The overall objective of the Trust is to advance knowledge, understanding, practice, competence and capability in the application of engineering and physical science to agriculture, horticulture, forestry, amenity and allied land based and biological activities for the sustainable benefit of the environment and mankind.
The Trust provides funding to enable competent individuals and organisations to pursue:
- Education, training, research and knowledge transfer.
- Innovation and the application of science and technology with respect to the design, development, evaluation and construction of machines, systems and techniques.
- Travel to acquire or disseminate knowledge.
- The development and maintenance of professional competencies.
- The development or acquisition of new skills, techniques and capabilities.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible, individuals must:
- Demonstrate a long-term commitment to the areas of concern to the Trust
- Demonstrate that all appropriate sources of funding are being pursued
- Indicate the benefits or outcomes that Trust funding will achieve both personally, and towards the overall objectives of the Trust
- Demonstrate the ability and intention to achieve those outcomes
- Have some connection with the United Kingdom through nationality, residency, or place of learning/registration.
- If the application is on behalf of an organisation, it must either have charitable status or the funding must be for charitable purposes.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Douglas Bomford Trust: Other Awards Less than £1500 by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.