Douglas McRorie Memorial Scholarship
Agricultural Institute of Canada (AIC)
Grant amount: C $3,000 - C $5,000
Deadline: May 9, 2018 8:59pm PDT
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: CanadaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
In 1990, the AICF created the Douglas McRorie Memorial Scholarship in honour of past-president and agri-finance leader, Douglas McRorie, PAg, FAIC. Mr. McRorie served as the Vice-President of Agriculture for the Royal Bank and was a well-respected agricultural leader in Canada.
Two scholarships will be offered: one for Masters level students for $2,000 and one for PhD students at $5,000.
The scholarship is for full-time study in the upcoming academic year at any Canadian university with an
agricultural degree program.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Candidates must hold Canadian citizenship or Permanent Resident status.
- Candidates must be registered full-time in a Masters or PhD program in the area of agricultural business, economics, finance or trade.
- Candidates must be enrolled in their graduate program until at least one semester beyond the application deadline.
- No restrictions are placed on scholarship applicants holding other grants or awards or receiving
assistance or income from other sources.
- Previous recipients of this scholarship are not eligible for a second award.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Douglas McRorie Memorial Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.