Dr. Hildegard H. Balin Charitable Trust Grant
Dr. Hildegard H. Balin Charitable TrustSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $2,500 - US $20,000
Anticipated deadline: Jul 31, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Santa Barbara County, California
Location of residency: Santa Barbara County, CaliforniaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Dr. Hildegard H. Balin was born November 7, 1900 in Koenigsberg, Germany. She practiced as a medical doctor in Germany until World War II. Her husband was a member of the underground and did not survive the war. They had no children.
- Environment, animals
- Human services
- General Operating,
- Capital Needs, and
- Special Projects.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grant recipients must be involved in one of the following:
- Promoting the welfare and needs of the financially-at-risk and elderly residents, with particular consideration being given to their nutritional, legal, and medical needs.
- Promoting the welfare of dogs to include housing, nutrition, general care, and placement within suitable homes.
- Organizations must be located within Santa Barbara County.
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Preference may be given to requests for the following:
- Meals on Wheels, Santa Barbara, California
- Salvation Army, Santa Barbara, California for the purpose of delivering warm clothing to the elderly and poor residents of Santa Barbara County.
- Santa Barbara Humane Society, California for the purpose of caring for dogs only.
- The foundation does not fund requests for the Hospice of Santa Barbara or any of its related organizations.
- No personal appearances before the Foundation’s advisory committee are allowed.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Dr. Hildegard H. Balin Charitable Trust Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.