Dr. Robert C. and Tina Sohn Foundation Grants
Dr. Robert C. and Tina Sohn Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Preferred: Massachusetts, New York Other eligible locations: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
NOTE: While the Foundation gives no explicit geographic restrictions, and grants have been made in other states, historical giving has been concentrated in New York and Massachusetts.
Foundation will support a broad spectrum of causes which support the
environment, alternative health care and the arts. The Foundation
is particularly interested in funding educational projects which bring
an awareness of the environment, alternative health care and the arts
to those who are underserved, particularly to young people.
Although the primary focus of the Foundation is as set forth above, the Foundation has the flexibility to contribute to such other causes as the Trustees determine.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible applicants:
- Private and publicly supported, not-for-profit, IRC approved 501(c)(3) tax exempt agencies, institutions, and organizations, whose mission involves:
- The Environment
- Health and Human Services
- Eligible projects:
- Grants are restricted and may be made for projects and programs that enable the applicant to continue to fulfill its proven mission of servicing the needs of the community.
- Projects include but are not limited to the following:
- Existing programs
- Expanded programs
- Capital campaigns
- The Foundation does not support grants for the following:
- To cover operating deficits
- Loans or financing of any kind
- Annual appeals, dinner functions and special fundraising
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Dr. Robert C. and Tina Sohn Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.