Dr. Scholl Foundation Grants
Dr. Scholl Foundation
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $25,000
Anticipated deadline: Mar 1, 2019 2:00pm PST
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: United States Other eligible locations: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Preferred: United States Other eligible locations: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Foundation is dedicated to providing financial assistance to organizations committed to improving our world. Solutions to the problems of today's world still lie in the values of innovation, practicality, hard work and compassion.
The Foundation considers applications for grants in the following areas:
- Social Service
- Health care
- Civic and cultural
The categories above are not intended to limit the interest of the Foundation from considering other worthwhile projects. In general the Foundation guidelines are broad to give it flexibility in providing grants.
Over the past decade, approximately 28% of our grants have been related to education, 28% to social services, 22% to hospitals and healthcare, 17% to civic and cultural with the remaining percentage spread out in the above categories. The majority of our grants are made in the U.S. However, like Dr. Scholl, we recognize the need for a global outlook.
There is no limit on grant amounts; however, on average, our grants range from $5,000 to $25,000.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation awards grants on an annual basis to valid Internal Revenue Service 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Funding is primarily given to U.S. applicants.
- We consider funding in countries where a board member has direct knowledge of Non-U.S. applicants.
- Only one application will be accepted from an organization or institution per grant year.
- The Foundation only accepts requests for one year of funding.
- The foundation does not consider the following for funding:
- Organizations that do not have a valid IRS 501(c)(3) determination letter
- Political organizations, political action committees, or individual campaigns whose primary purpose is to influence legislation
- Foundations that are themselves grantmaking bodies
- Grants for loans, operating deficit reductions, the liquidation of a debt or general support
- Grants to individuals
- Grants are rarely made to endowments or capital campaigns
- Event sponsorships including the purchase of tables, tickets or advertisements
- More than one request from the same organization in the same year
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Dr. Scholl Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.