Dr. Scholl Foundation Grants
Dr Scholl Foundation
Deadline: Mar 1, 2024 2:00pm PST (Full proposal)
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $25,000
Fields of work: Education Environment Community Culture & Heritage Human & Social Services Health Care Access & Delivery Civic Affairs
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: United States Other eligible locations: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Preferred: United States Other eligible locations: Anywhere in the world
Application forms must be requested each year online prior to submitting an application. When you submit an LOI, a member of the foundation staff will be contacting you within the next five business days regarding the status of your request.
Full applications are due at the "full proposal" deadline above.
The Foundation is dedicated to providing financial assistance to organizations committed to improving our world. Solutions to the problems of today's world still lie in the values of innovation, practicality, hard work, and compassion.
The Foundation considers applications for grants in the following areas:
- Social Service
- Health care
- Civic and cultural
The categories above are not intended to limit the interest of the Foundation from considering other worthwhile projects. In general, the Foundation guidelines are broad to give us flexibility in providing grants.
The majority of our grants are made in the U.S. However, like Dr. Scholl, we recognize the need for a global outlook. Non-U.S. grants are given to organizations where directors have knowledge of the grantee.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation awards grants on an annual basis to valid Internal Revenue Service 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Funding is primarily given to U.S. applicants.
- We consider funding in countries where a board member has direct knowledge of Non-U.S. applicants.
- Only one application will be accepted from an organization or institution per grant year.
- The Foundation only accepts requests for one year of funding.
- The foundation does not consider the following for funding:
- Organizations that do not have a valid IRS 501(c)(3) determination letter
- Organizations that cannot provide us with at least 3 years of financial activity
- Political organizations, political action committees, or individual campaigns whose primary purpose is to influence legislation
- Foundations that are themselves grantmaking bodies
- Grants for loans, operating deficit reductions, the liquidation of a debt or general support
- Grants to individuals
- Grants are rarely made to endowments or capital campaigns
- Event sponsorships including the purchase of tables, tickets or advertisements
- More than one request from the same organization in the same grant cycle
- Publicly supported state, local and federal government organizations (i.e. public schools and municipalities) are rarely considered for grants
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“Through Instrumentl, I was able to accomplish in 6 hours...SIX HOURS...what would have taken days or weeks with [another] search engine.”