Dream Tags Charitable Fund Grant
The Community Foundation of Western NevadaSuggest an update
Next predicted deadline: Jul 31, 2021 12:00pm PDT
Later predicted deadlines: Feb 5, 2022 12:00pm PST
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Environmental Conservation Habitat & Ecosystem Restoration
Applicant type: Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Research
Location of project: Nevada
Location of residency: NevadaView website Save
About this funder:
Dream Tags Charitable Fund
The Community Foundation of Western Nevada accepts proposals for grants from the Dream Tags Charitable Fund year round. Proposals are considered by the Advisory Board on Dream Tags, and grant recommendations must be approved by the Board of Trustees of the Community Foundation.
The Dream Tags Charitable Fund provides funding to engage Nevadans in wildlife conservation by focusing donated funds to restore resilience in at-risk Nevada habitats through strategic collaborative projects for a sustained impact that supports the preservation, protection, management, or restoration of wildlife and its habitat. To be considered for funding, project proposals must demonstrate measurable impact in accordance with this purpose.
Grants are typically paid on a reimbursable basis for actual expenditures.
Project Evaluation Criteria
Each proposal will be evaluated on criteria that include but are not limited to:
- Measurable outcomes in accordance with the exclusive goal of the Dream Tags Charitable Fund.
- Monitoring and reporting to learn from the project and track project accomplishments.
- Closeness of project focus to areas of funding emphasis (on-the-ground habitat improvements).
- Readiness of sponsoring organization to undertake and complete project.
- Opportunities to partner with others to leverage funds and accomplish larger outcomes.
- Consistency with established Dream Tags Charitable Fund operations (timeline, match, etc.).
- Impact on preservation, protection, management, or restoration of Nevada’s wildlife and its habitat.
- Absence of negative or unintended consequences.
- Solutions to known problems as identified through past research and monitoring.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit agencies, nonprofit educational institutions, or governmental entities.
- Projects must be carried out in Nevada.
- Applicants must provide a minimum 25 percent match for funds requested.
- To be eligible for funding, grantees must adhere to the following requirements:
- Monies are to be used and/or disbursed exclusively for the charitable uses and purposes.
- The Dream Tags Fund shall be used exclusively to provide support for the preservation, protection, management or restoration of Nevada’s wildlife and its habitat.
- Funding will not be provided for work performed prior to grant approval.
- Charitable Beneficiaries must not use any Fund distributions for political contributions or political advocacy.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”