DSTBM Foundation Grants
Duke Street Trinity Baptist Memorial FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $56,000
Next deadline: Oct 31, 2019 (Full proposal)
Later deadlines: Mar 31, 2020 (Letter of inquiry), May 31, 2020 (Full proposal), Aug 31, 2020 (Letter of inquiry)
Applicant type: House of Worship (e.g. a church, temple, mosque, etc)
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Virginia: Arlington County, Fairfax city, Shenandoah County, Warren County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation funds programs in the Northern Virginia area ONLY.
- Nonprofit charitable organizations that are exempt from federal taxes under section 501(c) (3) of the IRS Revenue Code can apply for grant.
- No grants are awarded to individuals.
- No grants are awarded to for-profit organizations.
- The Foundation avoids supporting ministries heavily supported by other funding sources (government grants, endowments, cash reserves, etc.).
- The Foundation NEVER supports lobbying of any kind.
- The Foundation will not support projects that churches should fund themselves, such as Vacation Bible School.
- The Foundation does NOT pay for salary support, building renovations, or equipment (video, stereo, playground, etc.) unless Applicants can demonstrate how those expenses are interdependent and so integral to the proposed ministry project that the project could not succeed without them.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the DSTBM Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.