Dubs Foundation: Responsive Grants Program
Arthur R. Dubs FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: More than US $1,000
Deadline: Apr 1, 2020 11:59pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in California: Del Norte County, Modoc County, Siskiyou County, Counties in Oregon: Coos County, Curry County, Douglas County, Harney County, Jackson County, Josephine County, Klamath County, Lake County Other eligible locations: Oregon
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Arthur R. Dubs Foundation was formed in 1996 to honor and perpetuate the legacy of Arthur R. Dubs, a genuine outdoorsman, filmmaker and philanthropist.
The Arthur R. Dubs Foundation is in a transitional period, and we appreciate your patience as we prepare to celebrate our 20th Anniversary of giving and position ourselves to engage at a deeper level with non-profit organizations. At this time, our grant guidelines are very fluid so we encourage applicants to review these guidelines often prior to submission.
Primary Areas of Interest
Mr. Dubs was a Southern Oregon native who lived his life exploring and hunting in the wilderness areas that surrounded him. The most competitive applications have a strong focus on supporting upstream interventions and barrier removal for youth and veterans. High priority will be given to program that:
- Increase the love of the American people for wilderness areas and assist in their correct use.
- Promote good sportsmanship in the legal hunting of game animals.
- Promote good mental, moral and physical health of young people.
Types of Grant Support Awarded
The Foundation will accept grant applications requesting:
- general operating support,
- special project support,
- capital campaigns, and
- multi-year requests.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applications will only be considered from qualified nonprofit, tax-exempt, charitable organizations.
- Top priority will be given to applications from rural communities who support and encourage an active outdoor lifestyle
- No grants to individuals will be made.
- No grants will be awarded to large metropolitan communities such as Portland, OR and the surrounding areas.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Dubs Foundation: Responsive Grants Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.