Dubs Foundation: Responsive Grants Program
Arthur R. Dubs Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Apr 1, 2019 11:59pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in Oregon: Coos County, Curry County, Douglas County, Jackson County, Josephine County, Klamath County, Lake County Other eligible locations: Oregon
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Arthur R. Dubs Foundation was formed in 1996 to honor and perpetuate the legacy of Arthur R. Dubs, a genuine outdoorsman, filmmaker and philanthropist.
The Arthur R. Dubs Foundation is in a transitional period, and we appreciate your patience as we prepare to celebrate our 20th Anniversary of giving and position ourselves to engage at a deeper level with non-profit organizations. At this time, our grant guidelines are very fluid so we encourage applicants to review these guidelines often prior to submission.
Primary Areas of Interest
(In no particular order)
- Faith – Assist the work of the Apostolic Faith.
- Wilderness Areas – Increase the love of the American people for the wilderness areas of North America and the world, and assist in the correct use, conservation, and preservation of wilderness areas.
- Sportsmanship – Promote good sportsmanship in the legal hunting of game animals.
- Young People – Promote good mental, moral and physical health of young people.
- Basic Needs – Provide basic necessities for those in need.
- Other Worthy Causes – Promote other worthy charitable, educational and medical research activities.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applications will only be considered from qualified nonprofit, tax-exempt, charitable organizations.
- Top priority will be given to applications from rural communities who support and encourage an active outdoor lifestyle
- No grants to individuals will be made.
- No grants will be awarded to large metropolitan communities such as Portland, OR and the surrounding areas.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Dubs Foundation: Responsive Grants Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.