Dudley Foundation Grant
Dudley FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $25,000
Next deadline: Feb 20, 2019 10:00am PST
Later deadlines: May 22, 2019 10:00am PDT, Aug 21, 2019 10:00am PDT, Nov 20, 2019 10:00am PST
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Conference, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Preferred: Marathon County, Wisconsin Other eligible locations: Wisconsin, Marathon County, Wisconsin
Location of residency: Preferred: Marathon County, Wisconsin Other eligible locations: Wisconsin, Marathon County, WisconsinView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Dudley Foundation Grant
Our mission is to aggressively seek and support community development activities and programs that enrich the lives of people residing in the City of Wausau, Marathon County, and the State of Wisconsin.
Since our inception, we have donated more than $3.4 million, funding 546 grants in 14 different community development categories.
The Foundation meets four times a year—March, June, September, and December—to consider grant requests.
The Dudley Foundation was established in 2000 with an original gift of $5.5 million from entrepreneur and philanthropist Richard D. Dudley. The current asset base of the Dudley Foundation is $7.4 million.
- Arts & Culture
- Building/ Facility Upgrades
- Children's Services
- Economic Development
- Historic Preservation
- Human Services
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Dudley Foundation funds nonprofits in Wausau, Marathon County, and Wisconsin.
- An applicant must be a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, and should not be a private foundation as defined in section 509(a) of the IRS code.
- The Dudley Foundation shall make grant distributions in the following order of geographic priority:
- City of Wausau
- Marathon County
- State of Wisconsin
- We do not fund any request outside of the state of Wisconsin as per the intention of our founder, Richard D. Dudley, a proud native son of the state.
- The Dudley Foundation does not make grants to individuals or private businesses.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Dudley Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.