Dunham-Mason Fund Grant
Vermont Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $250 - US $500
Next anticipated deadline: Apr 19, 2020 2:00pm PDT
Later anticipated deadlines: Oct 11, 2020 2:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project, Project / Program
Location of project: Windham County, Vermont
Location of residency: Windham County, VermontView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Dunham-Mason Fund was established at the Vermont Community Foundation in 2009 with the assets of the Dunham-Mason Foundation, which was dissolved in December 2008.
The purpose of The Dunham-Mason Fund is to support endeavors that contribute to the betterment and vitality of the Brattleboro area. The fund’s local advisors are interested in supporting projects that rely mainly on local financial support. Eligible projects and organizations will focus on innovation, capital improvements, and historical renovation/preservation.
Applicants may seek support for the same project from both the Dunham-Mason and the Crosby-Gannett Fund, though applications for each fund should be submitted separately.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible applicants must be schools, municipal entities, or nonprofit organizations that serve the Brattleboro area.
- Nonprofit organizations or community groups who do not have 501(c)(3) status may apply for grant awards if another tax-exempt organization, school, or municipality acts as a fiscal sponsor.
- Grant applicants must employ staff and provide services without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity (as defined in paragraph 249(c)(4) of title 18, United States Code), sexual orientation, marital or parental status, political affiliation, military service, physical or mental ability.
- What the Fund Does Not Support
- Requests for unrestricted operating support or repeat support for the same project.
- No person in the United States shall, on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity (as defined in paragraph 249(c)(4) of title 18, United States Code), sexual orientation, marital or parental status, political affiliation, military service, physical or mental ability be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity funded in whole or in part with funds made available (meaning any funds having a competitive application process) by the Vermont Community Foundation, and any other program or activity funded in whole or in part with funds appropriated for grants, cooperative agreements, and other assistance administered by the Foundation.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Dunham-Mason Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.