Dunn Foundation Grant
The Dunn FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: College / University Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: West Virginia
Location of residency: Preferred: West Virginia Other eligible locations: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Our Foundation's focus includes any activity or movement centered around social justice, population stability, support of student activist groups, educational scholarships, sustainability, and West Virginia environmental issues.
Funding preferences go to West Virginia non-profit organizations whose program work includes these focus areas:
- Population Stabilization
- Coalition Building
- Sustainable Forestry
- Alternative Energy
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention
- Land Use Planning
- Government Accountability
- Sustainable Economics
- A unique approach to philanthropy
- Land Acquisition and Protection
Our foundation utilizes not only its own assets but encourages individual and group donations to help further the Foundation's goals.
The Dunn Foundation also seeks nontraditional methods of assisting qualified groups such as real estate acquisition, fundraising, donations, and programs and staff development.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation considers grant applications only from public charities as defined under the Internal Revenue Code and applicable regulations.
- An applicant must have obtained a 501(c)(3) determination letter prior to submitting an application and must include a copy with this application.
- If the applicant is not required to have obtained a 501(c)(3) letter, it must provide a copy of an IRS letter or a legal opinion certifying that the applicant is a public charity as described in section 509(a)(1), (2), or (3).
- Those applying for grants need to make sure that their projects will:
- Lead to societal, institutional, and/or environmental improvement.
- Address the main causes of social or environmental issues that have been stated in Overview.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Dunn Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.