E.E. Williams Research Grant
The Herpetologists' LeagueSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $1,000
Anticipated deadline: Dec 15, 2020 3:00pm PST
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save
About this funder:
The Herpetologists' League, established in 1946, is an international organization of people devoted to studying herpetology -- the biology of amphibians and reptiles. HL publishes two scholarly journals -- the quarterly Herpetologica, which contains original research papers and essays, and the annual supplement Herpetological Monographs, which contains lengthy research articles, syntheses, and special symposia.
The Herpetologists’ League is pleased to announce competitive grants for graduate student research. These awards are named in honor of the late Ernest E. Williams, the first Distinguished Herpetologist of The Herpetologists’ League. An award will be presented to one winner in each category:
- Physiology/Functional Morphology
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The applicant must be a member in good standing of The Herpetologists’ League
- The applicant must be registered and in good standing in a degree-granting program (MS and PhD students are eligible).
- One proposal per applicant per year.
- Project must be original work, authored and conducted by the applicant
- The proposal category must be clearly designated.
- However, HL reserves the right to judge proposals under a category different from that requested based on evaluation of the subject
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. The applicant must be a member in good standing of The Herpetologists’ League.
- Projects that are already fully supported by other sources are not eligible.
- Previous winners are not eligible for the award in subsequent years.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the E.E. Williams Research Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.