Earl and Maxine Claussen Trust
Earl and Maxine Claussen TrustSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $5,000
Deadline: Nov 30, 2020
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Capital Project, General Operating Expense, Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Counties in Nebraska: Hall County, Howard County, Merrick County
Location of residency: NebraskaView website Save
About this funder:
About the Foundation
The Earl and Maxine Claussen Trust was established in 1984 pursuant to the Last Will and Testament of Earl Elmer Claussen. It was Mr. Claussen’s desire to assist the residents of the Grand Island, Nebraska metropolitan area, which includes Hall, Merrick and Howard counties.
Based on the preference in the trust, distributions shall be primarily used to benefit the Grand Island, Nebraska metropolitan area, but in the trustee's discretion other charitable purposes may also be supported.
The Earl and Maxine Claussen Trust contains a preference that distributions be used to benefit the Grand Island, Nebraska metropolitan area, so distributions are primarily used to support the metro area, but the trustee may exercise its discretion to support other charitable purposes.
- Arts, culture, and humanities
- Environment, animals
- Human services
- Public/society benefit
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grantees must be qualified as public charities under IRC section 501(c)(3).
- Geographic limitations
- There are no geographic limitations; however, the trust contains a preference for distributions to be used within the Grand Island, Nebraska metropolitan area, which the trustee defines as consisting of Hall, Merrick and Howard counties.
- Preference may be given to requests for the following:
- Organizations operating in the Grand Island, Nebraska metropolitan area, which consists of Hall, Merrick and Howard counties.
- Organizations that benefit the residents of the Grand Island, Nebraska metropolitan area.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Earl and Maxine Claussen Trust by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.