East Multnomah Soil and Water Conservation District: Small Projects and Community Events
The East Multnomah Soil and Water Conservation District (EMSWCD)
Grant amount: Up to US $2,000
Next deadline: Mar 15, 2018
Later deadlines: Apr 15, 2018, May 15, 2018, Jun 15, 2018, Jul 15, 2018, Aug 15, 2018, Sep 15, 2018, Oct 15, 2018, Nov 15, 2018, Dec 15, 2018, Jan 15, 2019, Feb 15, 2019
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit College / University Indigenous Group
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Multnomah County, Oregon
Location of residency: OregonView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible applicants include:
- Nonprofit organization or group – 501 (c) (3) status is not required
- Educational institution
- Government agency
- Native American tribes
- Must address one or more of the following: soil erosion prevention/control, soil health, water quality, water conservation, watershed health.
- In addition, it must:
- Be located within the District (Multnomah County east of the Willamette River), and/or
- Directly benefit citizens of the District
- Applicants may apply for more than one project or event per fiscal year (July-June).
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the East Multnomah Soil and Water Conservation District: Small Projects and Community Events by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.