ECF Rolling Grants
Evanston Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $5,000
Next deadline: Dec 2, 2019 9:59pm PST
Later deadlines: Mar 2, 2020 9:59pm PST, Jun 1, 2020 9:59pm PDT, Sep 1, 2020 9:59pm PDT
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Cook County, Illinois
Location of residency: Cook County, IllinoisView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
ECF Rolling Grants
ECF is awarding Rolling Grants — grants up to $5,000 — on a quarterly basis, for projects that meet specific criteria furthering the mission to address the issues, concerns or opportunities in the Evanston community.
Proposals may be submitted at any time throughout the year, and will be considered by the grants committee on a quarterly basis (March, June, September, December). Grants are awarded for one year.
Rolling grants are awarded for capacity building, collaborations, pilot program, or time-sensitive need or opportunity.
As described in grantmaking philosophy and process, we make investments in organizations and projects that are poised to make a difference in the community by strengthening nonprofit organizations and their programs.
Capacity building: specific project to support an organization’s long-term growth and development to better fulfill its mission (e.g. strategic plans, racial equity audits and training, board and/or staff development, technology upgrades, program evaluation)
Collaboration (program): efforts that bring people, organizations, government, and/or businesses together to tackle a shared issue, reach a shared goal, or test a new idea. Planning grants for new strategic alliances are eligible.
Pilots (program): program design, plans or pilots. Particularly those that reach underserved Evanstonians.
Time-sensitive Needs or Opportunities (capacity or program): pressing and/or unforeseen needs, or requests that capitalize on a funding opportunity.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Any group or organization providing services to Evanston residents may apply for a grant.
- All proposals must address issues, concerns or opportunities in the Evanston community.
- Applicants must either be 501(c)(3) organizations, schools, government entities or they must have a fiscal sponsor that qualifies as a tax-exempt organization under Sec. 501(c)(3) of the IRS.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate inclusive practices leading to diversity of their boards, staff and constituents.
- We do not fund general operations, endowments, fundraising events or sponsorship of events, appeals for religious purposes (though faith-based organizations may apply for projects benefitting the general community), or individuals.
- ECF is unlikely to fund capital campaigns or one-time conferences, performances, or events.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the ECF Rolling Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.