St. Paul, MN Area: Nonprofit Grants
Grant amount: Approximately US $4,000
Anticipated deadline: Dec 1, 2018 9:59pm PST
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Minnesota: Anoka County, Carver County, Dakota County, Hennepin County, Ramsey County, Scott County, Washington County Expand all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
- Environment & Conservation: hands-on environmental learning programs
- Youth and Education: programs that promote youth development, particularly for youth at-risk
- Civic & Community Development: affordable housing, work readiness, crisis assistance and hunger relief
- Arts & Culture: arts education for children and youth as well as support for museums and the performing arts
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Only current Ecolab Foundation grantees are eligible to apply.
- Eligible applicants are 501(c)(3) organizations that provide services in Saint Paul, MN area and fall within one of the four strategic areas of giving. ( see Overview)
- Contributions will not be made to or in support of:
- Sectarian/denominational religious organizations, except where funds are to be used in direct interest of the entire community
- Loans or investments
- Political/lobbying organizations
- Industry, trade or professional association memberships
- Disease-specific or health related organizations
- Sports/athletic programs and facilities
- Fundraising events/sponsorship
- Contributions will not be made to organizations that discriminate on the basis of gender, race, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, other personal characteristics or conditions protected by national, state or local law.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the St. Paul, MN Area: Nonprofit Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.