St. Paul, MN Area: Nonprofit Grants
Ecolab FoundationSuggest an update
Deadline: Dec 1, 2020 9:59pm PST
Grant amount: Approximately US $4,000
Fields of work: Food Access & Hunger Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid Workforce Preparation & Job Readiness Youth Development & Leadership Affordable Housing Environmental Education Performing Arts Art Education Museums & Cultural Institutions Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Minnesota: Anoka County, Carver County, Dakota County, Hennepin County, Ramsey County, Scott County, Washington County Show all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
- Youth & Education: programs to promote youth development, particularly youth at-risk
- Civic & Community Development: affordable housing, work readiness, crisis assistance and hunger relief
- Environment & Conservation: environment and conservation organizations, hands-on environmental learning programs
- Arts & Culture: arts education for children and youth, as well as support for museums and the performing arts
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Only current Ecolab Foundation grantees are eligible to apply.
- Eligible applicants are 501(c)(3) organizations that provide services in Saint Paul, MN area and fall within one of the four strategic areas of giving. ( see Overview)
- Contributions will not be made to or in support of:
- Sectarian/denominational religious organizations, except where funds are to be used in direct interest of the entire community
- Loans or investments
- Political/lobbying organizations
- Industry, trade or professional association memberships
- Disease-specific or health related organizations
- Sports/athletic programs and facilities
- Fundraising events/sponsorship
- Contributions will not be made to organizations that discriminate on the basis of gender, race, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, other personal characteristics or conditions protected by national, state or local law.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”