Edith J. Goode Residuary Trust Grant
Edith J. Goode Residuary Trust
Grant amount: US $3,000 - US $15,000
Next deadline: Aug 1, 2018 (Full proposal)
Later deadlines: Oct 1, 2018 (Full proposal), May 1, 2019 (Letter of inquiry)
Applicant type: Nonprofit College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
NOTE: To view this funder's details on the website, scroll down to the header "Find a PNC Charitable Trust Contact Near you" and select "Additional Locations" to expand details.
PNC Charitable Trusts
The PNC Charitable Trust Grant Review Committee serves charitable trusts and private foundations for which PNC is trustee. The Committee's mission is to implement the legacies set forth by the individual donors who established these trust relationships with PNC by distributing grants to worthy 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations at local and regional levels.
- Organizations that are direct providers of services, with projects and programs that meet our donors' intent
- Programs in communities where donors lived and/or engaged in their grantmaking activities
- Applicant demonstrates a capacity to meet the stated objectives of the request; and those objectives are clearly articulated and measurable
- The critical nature of the need being addressed by the proposed program
- Organizations with strong leadership, diversified income streams, and long-term sustainability that have demonstrated efficiencies in delivering their services
Our Committee supports projects and programs that:
- Reflect the core social mission of the applicant's organization
- Address a need in the community and for which there is a demonstrated demand
- Have broad impact or benefit underserved populations
- Have measurable outcomes and a plan for documenting results
- Have detailed project budgets and demonstrate effective financial accountability
- Involve collaboration with other organizations
- Support year-round programming
- Complement rather than duplicate the work of other non-profit organizations
The grants are one-time awards and are not pledges of continued support. Size of grants depends on the fit with donors' intent, availability of funds, breadth of organizations represented in the grant proposal mix, and the project's social impact.
The Edith J Goode Residuary Trust
The Edith J Goode Residuary Trust operates exclusively to support organizations whose focus is on the prevention of cruelty to Animals
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Your organization or your fiscal sponsor must have the necessary public charity status (tax-exempt under 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code).
- We generally do not provide grants for the following:
- General operating costs
- Event, conference or seminar sponsorships or entry fees
- Pilot or new programming
- Multi-year commitments
- For-profit organizations
- Individuals or private foundations
- Fraternal, political, advocacy or labor organizations
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, color, creed, gender, or national origin
- PNC Charitable Trusts currently do not support the following types of organizations:
- 4940(D)(2) - Private operating foundation exempt from paying excise taxes or investment income.
- 4940(J)(3) - Private operating foundation (other).
- 509(a)(4) - Organization organized and operated to test for public safety
- 509(a)(3) - Type III not functionally integrated
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Edith J. Goode Residuary Trust Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.