Employment & Education Grants
Community Foundation of Collier County
Grant amount: US $7,000 - US $20,000
Deadline: Oct 1, 2018
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Collier County, Florida
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Community Foundation of Collier County’s strategic plan ties its grantmaking to relevant community information from the most recent Community Needs Assessment funded by the Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation.
What We Fund
The Community Foundation provides grant dollars to nonprofits for programs that have measurable results in addressing changing community needs and grants dollars to support nonprofit capacity building to ensure that nonprofits have the tools needed to operate under best practices.
The Community Foundation provides grant dollars to nonprofits for programs that have measurable results in addressing changing community needs.
Employment & Education
- Access to affordable childcare and preschool programs
- Eliminating barriers preventing post-secondary options, particularly vocational education
- Job training & education
- Financial and other assistance for those living below the income gap
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant must be a tax exempt 501(c)3 organization
- Applicant organization must be at least two years old from Effective Date of Exemption listed on the IRS letter of determination
- Applicant must have matching funds of 25% cash or other as specified
- Applications must be relevant to Collier County
- Applicants must agree to the Community Foundation’s Statement of Diversity.
- We do NOT fund the following:
- Grants to individuals
- Political campaigns
- Scholarly research
- Annual campaigns
- Event Sponsorships
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Employment & Education Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.