Edward D. and Sally M. Futch Graduate Fellowship
Ducks UnlimitedSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $7,000
Deadline: Nov 15, 2019 2:30pm PST
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Fellowship
Location of project: North America
Location of residency: North AmericaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The purpose of the Edward D. and Sally M. Futch Graduate Fellowship is to assist in the development of talented young professionals who are dedicated to furthering the conservation of wetlands and wetland wildlife, while also advancing scientific understanding of the biology of waterfowl and wetlands in North America.
Subject matter for the student's research can deal with any aspect of waterfowl or wetland biology that promises to advance conservation.
Fellowships will be awarded based upon:
- the qualifications of the applicant;
- the scientific soundness of the student's research proposal;
- originality and creativity in study design;
- expected contributions of the research to furthering waterfowl conservation;
- and the achievability of the work.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- This competition is open to graduate students enrolled at any North American University.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Edward D. and Sally M. Futch Graduate Fellowship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.