Elizabeth H. Soeder Scholarship
Center for Scholarship Administration (CSA)
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Deadline: Apr 2, 2018 2:00pm PDT
Applicant type: High School Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: New Jersey
Minimum GPA: 3.0View website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Elizabeth H. Soeder Scholarship is providing scholarships for deserving students. The Center for Scholarship Administration, Inc. (CSA), a non-profit, independent organization is the Facilitator of the scholarship fund.
The number of recipients and the amount of each scholarship may vary from year to year due to fluctuations in the Fund's value and/or applicable document restrictions. Scholarship awards must be used in the year they are awarded. Failure to submit the required materials will result in the permanent loss of the scholarship. Unused funds must be returned to the Elizabeth H. Soeder Scholarship.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be high school seniors.
- Applicants must be residents of Cape May County, New Jersey
- Applicants must demonstrate academic ability. They must have an unweighted cumulative GPA of 3.0 at the end of the Fall 2016 term.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- The awards will be applied to the cost of tuition, fees, books and supplies and should not exceed these costs.
- Schools a recipient can attend
- The recipients must attend any accredited, public or private, two-year or four-year college, university, technical college or trade school.
- All recipients must be full-time each semester and working toward a certificate, or undergraduate degree.
- The institution must be an educational organization that normally maintains a regular faculty and curriculum and normally has a regularly enrolled body of pupils or students in attendance at the place where its educational activities are regularly carried on.
- To the extent the institution is involved in the selection of the recipients (if at all), such involvement must comply with the Fund's policy of awarding scholarships on an objective and non-discriminatory basis as well as the Fund's Conflict of Interest Policy.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Elizabeth H. Soeder Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.