Elmhurst Garden Club College Scholarship
Elmhurst Garden ClubSuggest an update
Anticipated deadline: May 1, 2021 9:59pm PDT
Grant amount: Up to US $3,000
Fields of work: Landscape Architecture Horticulture & Gardening Environment Botany Plant Science
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student, Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Illinois
Minimum GPA: 3.0View website Save
The Goal of the Elmhurst Garden Club College Scholarships is to encourage and support education, research, and teaching careers in the general areas of study listed below. Scholarships are funded by proceeds from the Garden Walk & Faire which takes place annually on the second Sunday of July.
Elmhurst Garden Club College Scholarship Program
The Elmhurst Garden Club College Scholarship is open to Illinois residents who are college juniors, seniors or graduate students majoring in:
- Landscape Design
- Land Management
- Environmental Studies
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a current Resident of the State of Illinois.
- Must be a current, full-time sophomore, junior, senior, or graduate student at an accredited college or university or a student at a community college working towards a degree.
- Undergraduate students must be enrolled for a minimum of 12 graded hours of classes.
- Graduate students must be a full time graduate student per the qualifications of their institution.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”