Elmo M. Royce Youth Fund Grant
Community Foundation of Elmira-Corning and the Finger Lakes, Inc.Suggest an update
Next deadline: Oct 5, 2020
Later deadlines: Apr 3, 2021
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Youth Services Recreation
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Schuyler County, New York
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
In May of 2003 HSBC Bank transferred the management of the Elmo M. Royce Youth Fund to the Community Foundation of Elmira-Corning and the Finger Lakes, Inc. The Community Foundation provides a vehicle for individuals, families, companies and organizations to invest in the future of the Southern Finger Lakes area and its communities. The Elmo M. Royce Fund is a component fund at the Community Foundation that encourages funding requests from non-profit organizations whose programs support youth activities and recreational programs for the youth of Schuyler County, New York.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be non-profit organizations serving the youth of Schuyler County, New York.
- Organizations may not submit more than one application for funding at a time.
- The Elmo M. Royce Fund generally does not make grants for the following:
- Religious purposes
- Political or partisan purposes
- Activities taking place before grant decisions are made
- Deficit funding or debt retirement
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”