Elmo M. Royce Youth Fund
Community Foundation of Elmira-Corning and the Finger Lakes, Inc.
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next deadline: Oct 5, 2018
Later deadlines: Apr 3, 2019
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit College / University Elementary / Secondary School
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Schuyler County, New York
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
In May of 2003 HSBC Bank transferred the management of the Elmo M. Royce Youth Fund to the Community Foundation of Elmira-Corning and the Finger Lakes, Inc. The Community Foundation provides a vehicle for individuals, families, companies and organizations to invest in the future of the Southern Finger Lakes area and its communities. The Elmo M. Royce Fund is a component fund at the Community Foundation that encourages funding requests from non-profit organizations whose programs support youth activities and recreational programs for the youth of Schuyler County, New York.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be non-profit organizations serving the youth of Schuyler County, New York.
- Organizations may not submit more than one application for funding at a time.
- The Elmo M. Royce Fund generally does not make grants for the following:
- Religious purposes
- Political or partisan purposes
- Activities taking place before grant decisions are made
- Deficit funding or debt retirement
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Elmo M. Royce Youth Fund by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.