Elsie H. Hillman Foundation Grant
Elsie H. Hillman Foundation
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $3,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Pennsylvania: Allegheny County, Armstrong County, Beaver County, Butler County, Fayette County, Greene County, Indiana County, Lawrence County, Washington County, Westmoreland County Expand all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
- Cultural Advancement/Arts
- Community/Economic Development (focus on Civic Affairs)
- Human/Social Services (focus on women)
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant organizations must be classified as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code and as public charities under Section 509(a) of that code.
- The geographic focus of the Foundation’s grantmaking program is Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Elsie H. Hillman Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.