Elspeth Thompson Bursary
National Gardens SchemeSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to £5,000
Deadline: Dec 31, 2019
Applicant type: Individuals Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: United Kingdom
Location of residency: United KingdomView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Elspeth Thompson Bursary can only be used to support projects based in England and Wales run by amateur gardeners within community groups, resident in England and Wales.
- The following items will not be eligible for funding:
- Promotional costs (e.g. production or printing of leaflets)
- Hire tools (e.g. rotavators, JCB, shredders, etc.)
- Transport to visit gardens
- Insurance cover
- Educational course fees or training costs
- Volunteer expenses
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Elspeth Thompson Bursary by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.