ECF of Boeing: Arizona - Social Services Grants
Employees Community Fund of Boeing Mesa
Grant amount: US $3,000 - US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: Jun 30, 2018 10:59pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Arizona
Location of residency: ArizonaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Agencies must fall within the requirements of Section 170(c) of the Internal Revenue Code and must also qualify with the Internal Revenue Service as a Section 501(c)(3) organization.
- Agencies must be designated as a 501(c)(3) for at least three years prior to submitting a grant.
- Agency must be located in or have significant operations in Arizona to be considered for funding
- Agencies may submit only one grant application per calendar year
- Types of Organizations/Projects we do not fund:
- Political organizations or programs
- Organizational activities promoting fraternal, sectarian, social, religious, churches, service clubs, or similar agendas
- Individual public and private schools, except those dedicated solely to the handicapped
- Organizations supported in large part by government funding, except joint government and private enterprise projects
- Trips, tours, award ceremonies or fundraising sponsorship (of individuals or groups)
- Fundraising, management and general expenses, event expenses including courtesy advertising, conferences or dinner tickets
- Scholarships or endowments
- Youth sports groups
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the ECF of Boeing: Arizona - Social Services Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.