ECF of Boeing: Arizona - Education/Community Enrichment Grants
Employees Community Fund of Boeing MesaSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $3,000 - US $5,000
Deadline: The deadline for this grant has passed
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Arizona
Location of residency: Arizona
NOTE: ECF is undergoing some organizational changes and is not accepting grant applications at this time.
About the Employees Community Fund of Boeing Arizona
The Employees Community Fund (ECF) enables Boeing employees to collectively support the needs of Arizona Communities through grant funding. Employee contributions to the ECF are made through payroll deduction and are administered by a volunteer Advisory Board comprised of local Boeing employees. Arizona ECF funding categories include Health, Education/Community Enrichment, and Social Services.
Funding Category Definitions
Agency’s mission is focused on providing occupational, therapeutic, or scholastic education and/or education resources to people of all ages, also includes educational institutions that are dedicated solely to people with disabilities.
Agency’s mission is to provide cultural experiences to various audiences in the community. Appropriate agencies include visual and performing arts, cultural and historical preservation groups, zoos and wildlife/nature preservation groups.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Agencies must fall within the requirements of Section 170(c) of the Internal Revenue Code and must also qualify with the Internal Revenue Service as a Section 501(c)(3) organization.
- Agencies must be designated as a 501(c)(3) for at least three years prior to submitting a grant.
- Agency must be located in or have significant operations in Arizona to be considered for funding
- Agencies may submit only one grant application per calendar year
- Types of Organizations/Projects we do not fund:
- Political organizations or programs
- Organizational activities promoting fraternal, sectarian, social, religious, churches, service clubs, or similar agendas
- Individual public and private schools, except those dedicated solely to the handicapped
- Organizations supported in large part by government funding, except joint government and private enterprise projects
- Trips, tours, award ceremonies or fundraising sponsorship (of individuals or groups)
- Fundraising, management and general expenses, event expenses including courtesy advertising, conferences or dinner tickets
- Scholarships or endowments
- Youth sports groups
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the ECF of Boeing: Arizona - Education/Community Enrichment Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.