ECF of Boeing San Antonio
Employees Community Fund of Boeing San Antonio
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Texas: Atascosa County, Bandera County, Bexar County, Comal County, Guadalupe County, Kendall County, Medina County, Wilson County Expand all
Location of residency: Counties in Texas: Atascosa County, Bandera County, Bexar County, Comal County, Guadalupe County, Kendall County, Medina County, Wilson County Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Employees Community Fund (ECF) of Boeing San Antonio
The Employees Community Fund (ECF) of Boeing San Antonio is part of an international network of Boeing employee-owned and operated nonprofit charitable foundations that funds primarily health & human services organizations.
Organizations should scale grant request amounts to project needs while taking into account pending or committed funding from other sources.
The goal of the ECF of Boeing San Antonio Advisory Board Team is to disburse the ECF budget considering the following focus area objectives, in order of priority:
- Category 1 - Services providing for food, shelter, clothing and health care service to the low income, indigent members.
- Category 2 – Services providing for the physically challenged and mental/emotional health care.
- Category 3 – Special educational services to poor, low income and particularly for physically/mentally challenged students.
- Category 4 – Supplemental books, supplies and equipment in support of the cause.
- Category 5 – Employee recommended or services used by Boeing employees and/or their family members
- Category 6 – Environmental, Arts& Cultural, Education and Civic programs
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Agencies must have been in operation and maintained a 501(c)(3) nonprofit status (as defined and approved by the Internal Revenue Service) for the past three consecutive years.
- The organization’s services must be open to all members of the community, regardless of sex, race, religion, ability to pay, or other background.
- Agencies must serve San Antonio and its surrounding communities in order to be considered for funding.
- Agencies must reside in the local community where the ECF members work and live.
- Questions defining the surrounding community will be reviewed by Advisory Board members on a case by case basis.
- The following types of services are NOT considered for ECF grants:
- Political organization and action committees
- Labor Unions
- Fraternal, sectarian, social, or similar groups
- Religious organizations, Churches, and Cemeteries
- Private foundations, scholarships and endowments
- Employee expenses, death charges and contributions
- Sponsorships, tours, and trips, etc. for the purposes of fundraising activities and promotions
- Vehicle and related expenses for agency staff
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the ECF of Boeing San Antonio by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.