Enchanted Life Foundation Grant
Enchanted Life Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $15,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Counties in New Mexico: Chaves County, Doña Ana County, Eddy County, Grant County, Hidalgo County, Lea County, Lincoln County, Luna County, Otero County, Sierra County Expand all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Who is ELF?
The Enchanted Life Foundation (ELF) is a private family foundation formed for the express purpose of providing charitable and educational opportunities that might not otherwise be available to the people and communities of the ten southern counties of New Mexico, including but not limited to, the Roman Catholic Diocese of Las Cruces. This geographic description should only be interpreted as indicating a preference to assist these individuals and communities first. It does not in anyway limit the ability or desire of ELF to assist other people, communities or Roman Catholic Diocese in the United States.
ELF Funding Priorities
- Support educational and social needs of the communities within the ten southern counties of New Mexico.
- Support proficiency in English, both written and spoken, as a matter of social justice and economic advancement.
- Support the education of future generations by awarding scholarships and working with colleges, universities and vocational/technical schools.
- Support, in the tradition of the Second Vatican Council, adult faith formation of laity, religious and clerics serving the Roman Catholic Diocese of Las Cruces, New Mexico.
- Support religious retirement situations and religious communities, such as, by way of example and not by way of exclusion, Seton Hill University and the Sisters of Charity.
- Support the parishes of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Las Cruces in meeting infrastructure and material needs.
ELF supports the efforts of all people regardless of faith as they work to address educational and social needs.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nonprofit charitable organizations that are exempt from federal taxes under section 501(c) (3) of the IRS Revenue Code can apply for grant.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Enchanted Life Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.