Endres Manufacturing Company Foundation Grant
Endres Manufacturing Company Foundation
Grant amount: US $500 - US $20,000
Next anticipated deadline: Nov 1, 2018 3:00pm PDT
Later anticipated deadlines: May 1, 2019 3:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Dane County, Wisconsin
Location of residency: Dane County, WisconsinView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Endres Manufacturing Company Foundation, the company’s philanthropic arm, is proud to be involved in a community that gives back. Look around and consider all the resources, services, arts and sports venues, health initiatives and innovations that would not exist if not for philanthropic human beings. We are pleased that we are able to provide approximately $100,000 to community services annually. Since its beginning in 1996, EMC Foundation has given over $1 million to area non-profits.
We attempt to be balanced in our giving, providing resources to such things as education, technology, business, environmental issues, the arts, and human services.
We annually partner with Dane County Cultural Affairs Commission to provide more distance for each dollar, and consequently we make an effort not to duplicate our gifts to the arts. We are a part of the Madison College Century Scholarship Endowment program and provide a scholarship to Waunakee High School. We sponsor a Big Brother/Big Sister with an annual gift. We are a part of the new Ronald McDonald Family Home at St. Mary’s Hospital, the new animal hospital at the Henry Vilas Zoo, and most recently the new Waunakee Neighborhood Connection facility in Waunakee.
Our primary focus includes programs that impact our community and our employees. If there is a connection to either of those areas, we pay particular attention to the need.
The EMC Foundation Goals
- Give impacting gifts
- Focus on community priorities
- Promote collaborative matches
- Foster philanthropic development
- Not be a sustaining donor
At this time in our history, we are able to give grants in the range from $1000 to $10,000, although we have given pledges for unique projects up to $75,000.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- You must be a registered non-profit to request a grant.
- We generally give to agencies with less than a $4-5 M annual budget.
- We want to make a difference and have an impact, not be a small drop-in-the-bucket.
- We give to local needs -- Waunakee-Madison-Dane County area.
- We give to specific projects, programs, and new initiatives.
- Priority is given to non-profit agencies with a connection to Endres Mfg. Company, the Waunakee Community, or to our employees and trustees.
- We favor proven programs with a successful track record, —or new, creative initiatives that will address unmet needs.
- We do not give to out-of-state requests.
- We do not give to general operation or annual budget.
- We do not give to the same agency for multiple, successive years.
- We do not want to be a regular funding source, but rather diverse and impacting.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Endres Manufacturing Company Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.