Dayton Foundation: Greenlight Grants
The Dayton Foundation
Grant amount: US $500 - US $7,500
Next deadline: Jun 1, 2018 1:00pm PDT
Later deadlines: Sep 7, 2018 1:00pm PDT, Dec 3, 2018 1:00pm PST, Mar 1, 2019 1:00pm PST
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Ohio: Darke County, Greene County, Miami County, Montgomery County, Preble County, Warren County Expand all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
In the last decade, The Dayton Foundation and its donors have awarded more than $378 million to worthy causes in Greater Dayton and beyond. These grants help support and promote arts and culture, health, education, human services and other community-building endeavors.
Greenlight Grants are small, quick grants awarded to local, nonprofit organizations in need of funding for special projects, program expansions, capital improvements or capacity building. Greenlight Grants are not for ongoing operations.
- This competitive grant opportunity is designed to fund qualified grant requests from $500 - $7,500.
- All applicants will be notified within two weeks of the deadline as to whether or not a grant has been awarded.
- The size and number of grant awards are directly related to the amount of money available each year and the restrictions donors have placed upon the uses of certain funds.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible for a grant, your organization must:
- be recognized as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization, according to the Internal Revenue Code, and be established for at least two years and have a track record of sustainability,
- benefit the citizens in the Greater Dayton Region, (Montgomery, Miami, Greene, Darke, Preble and Warren (north) counties),
- have a diversity/inclusion policy,
- demonstrate systemic collaboration, and
- address needs that are not met fully by existing organizational or community resources.
- Organizations with an open Greenlight Grant or open Dayton Foundation Discretionary Grant are not eligible to apply for a new grant until the final report has been submitted and the grant has been closed.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Dayton Foundation: Greenlight Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.