Entergy’s Open Grants Program
Entergy Charitable FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in Arkansas: Arkansas County, Ashley County, Baxter County, Boone County, Bradley County, Calhoun County, Carroll County, Chicot County, Clark County, Clay County, Cleburne County, Columbia County, Conway County, Craighead County, Crittenden County, Cross County, Dallas County, Desha County, Drew County, Faulkner County, Garland County, Grant County, Greene County, Hot Spring County, Independence County, Izard County, Jackson County, Jefferson County, Lafayette County, Lawrence County, Lee County, Lincoln County, Lonoke County, Marion County, Miller County, Mississippi County, Monroe County, Nevada County, Newton County, Ouachita County, Phillips County, Poinsett County, Pope County, Prairie County, Pulaski County, Randolph County, Saline County, Searcy County, St. Francis County, Stone County, Union County, White County, Woodruff County, Yell County, Counties in Louisiana: Acadia Parish, Ascension Parish, Assumption Parish, Avoyelles Parish, Bienville Parish, Bossier Parish, Calcasieu Parish, Caldwell Parish, Cameron Parish, Catahoula Parish, Claiborne Parish, Concordia Parish, East Baton Rouge Parish, East Carroll Parish, East Feliciana Parish, Franklin Parish, Grant Parish, Iberia Parish, Iberville Parish, Jackson Parish, Jefferson Davis Parish, Jefferson Parish, LaSalle Parish, Lafayette Parish, Lafourche Parish, Lincoln Parish, Livingston Parish, Madison Parish, Morehouse Parish, Natchitoches Parish, Orleans Parish, Ouachita Parish, Plaquemines Parish, Pointe Coupee Parish, Rapides Parish, Red River Parish, Richland Parish, Sabine Parish, St. Bernard Parish, St. Charles Parish, St. Helena Parish, St. James Parish, St. John the Baptist Parish, St. Landry Parish, St. Martin Parish, St. Tammany Parish, Tangipahoa Parish, Tensas Parish, Terrebonne Parish, Union Parish, Vermilion Parish, Vernon Parish, Washington Parish, Webster Parish, West Baton Rouge Parish, West Carroll Parish, West Feliciana Parish, Winn Parish, Counties in Massachusetts: Franklin County, Plymouth County, Counties in Michigan: Allegan County, Berrien County, Van Buren County, Cheshire County, New Hampshire, Counties in New York: Dutchess County, Onondaga County, Orange County, Oswego County, Putnam County, Rockland County, Westchester County, Counties in Texas: Burleson County, Chambers County, Grimes County, Hardin County, Jefferson County, Leon County, Liberty County, Limestone County, Madison County, Montgomery County, Orange County, Polk County, Robertson County, San Jacinto County, Trinity County, Tyler County, Walker County, Windham County, Vermont Other eligible locations: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Entergy’s Open Grants Program focuses on improving communities as a whole. We look for giving opportunities in the areas of arts and culture, community improvement/enrichment, the environment and healthy families.
Arts and Culture
The arts are expressions of ourselves – our heritage, feelings and ideas. To cultivate that, we support a diverse range of locally based visual arts, theater, dance and music institutions. Our long-term goal is to increase the access to contemporary art for a wider public, including children and the financially disadvantaged.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants from Entergy will only be made to the following types of organizations:
- Non-profit organizations that are tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code ("Tax Code"), or
- Schools, hospitals, governmental units and religious institutions that hold nonprofit status similar to that of 501(c)(3) organizations, which may therefore be eligible.
- Volunteer fire departments that are 501(c)(4).
- In considering requests for grants, priority is placed on programs in locations where Entergy has customers and/or employees.
- Therefore, projects that serve populations in the counties or parishes listed on the following pages will receive preferential consideration.
- Entergy will NOT fund:
- Groups without 501(c)(3) or similar non-profit status
- Capital project funding (i.e., building campaigns)
- Political candidates or groups
- Purchase of uniforms or trips for school-related organizations
- Amateur sports teams
- Activities whose sole purpose is promotion or support of a specific religion, denomination, or religious institution
- Grants to individuals or loans of any type
- Any organization owned or operated by an employee of Entergy
- Educational initiatives are funded mainly through the Entergy Charitable Foundation.
- Proposals that primarily benefit low-income populations should be submitted to the Entergy Charitable Foundation, regardless of the program area.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Entergy’s Open Grants Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.