Enterline Foundation Grant
Enterline FoundationSuggest an update
Deadline: The deadline for this grant has passed
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $15,000
Fields of work: Autism Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: North America
Location of residency: United States
About this funder:
Please Note: The Enterline Foundation is only accepting COVID-19 Emergency Grant Application this year. The normal cycle has been suspended until 2021.
COVID-19 Emergency Grant
In recognition of the current pandemic, The Enterline Foundation has amended the 2021 grant cycle to address the needs of organizations as they relate to COVID-19. Click the button below to access the Foundation’s emergency grant application. The application deadline is August 31, 2020. Please review the instructions carefully and note that you must complete the application in one sitting (there is no save function). In addition to focusing this funding cycle on projects/issues related to COVID-19, the Foundation will also award grant monies after a much shorter review period. Approved organizations can expect to receive funding in late fall. The Foundation hopes to return to the standard cycle in 2022, however, that all depends on the state of pandemic in future years.
The Enterline Foundation provides financial support to organizations that in turn provide direct services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Historically, the Foundation has directed more than 80% of its contributions to such organizations. The Foundation also makes contributions to other organizations that serve broad charitable purposes, such as the Animal Protective League and the Humane Society.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be registered as IRS Section 501(c)3 nonprofits.
- The Foundation has given to organizations general operating funds in the past and will continue to give to those that we have long lasting relationships with, but in reviewing new grants, we request that the agency choose a specific project that it would like financial assistance for.
- Areas Not Typically Funded:
- Endowment funds ;
- Individual travel and conference attendance ;
- Publication of books ;
- Projects that promote political or religious views ;
- Political or lobbying activities ;
- Direct support of individuals and individual sponsorships ;
- Program, school or camp scholarships ;
- Coverage of continuing operating deficits.