Environmental Conservation: Andes-Amazon Initiative
Gordon and Betty Moore FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $100,000 - US $15,000,000
Applicant type: Organizations
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save
About this funder:
- Protected area systems
- Improve monitoring for adaptive management and establish sustainable finance structures for protected area systems in Brazil, Peru and Colombia.
- Integration of protected areas in land-use planning
- Strengthen the durability of certain protected areas and indigenous lands in priority mosaics in Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia and Brazil by ensuring they are integrated in jurisdictional land-use plans, economic and ecological zoning, and development policies.
- Individual protected areas
- Increase management effectiveness of key protected areas and indigenous lands in priority mosaics in Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Environmental Conservation: Andes-Amazon Initiative by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.