Environmental Grant Program - Environmental Health Area
Marisla FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $20,000 - US $125,000
Next deadline: Apr 15, 2019 8:59pm PDT
Later deadlines: Jul 15, 2019 8:59pm PDT, Oct 15, 2019 8:59pm PDT, Jan 15, 2020 8:59pm PST
Applicant type: Government Entity College / University Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Note: There are two elements of the environment program. This page details information for the "Environmental Health" program area. See details for "Marine Resources Conservation" here.
Marisla was established in 1986 as a private, non-operating charitable institution.
Environment Program - Environmental Health
The Environment Program concentrates on activities that promote the conservation of biological diversity and advance sustainable ecosystem management. The Environment Program also supports the search for solutions to health and environmental threats caused by toxic chemicals.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation is able to support only those organizations that have received tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or that are governmental entities.
- Through donor-advised fund partners, Marisla is able to recommend Environment Program funds to international projects for specific geographies.
- Grants are not made to individuals or for activities that support candidates for political office.
- The Foundation strongly discourages the submission of multiple applications from one organization.
- This includes chapters or field offices.
- The Foundation also will not review more than one application per year (any twelve-month period) from any organization, including chapters and field offices.
- Indirect costs or overhead may not exceed 15 percent of direct costs.
- This indirect cost allowance is to cover items such as rent, electricity, office furnishings and equipment, heat, accounting/staff services, and the time of the organization's chief executive, financial, and administrative officers.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Environmental Grant Program - Environmental Health Area by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.