KSB Community Investment Program
Kennebunk Savings Bank
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Capital Project, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Maine, New Hampshire
Location of residency: Maine, New HampshireView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Our pledge to the communities we serve is that we will invest in people and organizations who make a lasting impact. Each year we give at least 10% of our earnings to area charitable organizations.
Since 1994, we've given over $11 million in grants to local organizations, and we're not even close to being done! We connect with and invest in those making a positive impact in our communities.
Our Community Investment Program
To enhance our communities and improve quality of life for the people within them, Kennebunk Savings offers direct grants, as well as sponsorships in five key categories:
- Arts programs
- Civic initiatives
- Environmental protection and preservation
- Human services
Decisions are based on potential impact in the community, support from others in the private and public sector, and relevance to the community investment goals.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Your organization or the program you are seeking funding for must be based in one of the New England area states
- The organization or program for which you are requesting funding must be:
- A non-profit or charitable organization
- Tax exempt as described in Internal Revenue Code -- either section 501(c)(3) or 509(a) (1) , (2), or (3)
- You must have active and responsible leadership -- paid and/or volunteer
- You must be able to provide adequate financial information including income and expenses.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the KSB Community Investment Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.