Esri OneGeology Grant
OneGeologySuggest an update
Grant amount: in in-kind support
Deadline: Dec 31, 2020
Applicant type: Organizations
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save
Description of Funding Opportunity
Environmental Systems Research Institute Inc. (Esri) is a leader in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and is an international supplier of GIS software, web GIS and geodatabase management applications. Esri supports the OneGeology initiative by offering a grant that will provide technology and support to improve web mapping service capabilities of OneGeology members and the global GIS community.
Esri will donate the following ArcGIS products to accepted Grantees:
- One License of ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced
- ArcGIS Online
- One License of ArcGIS for Server Advanced Enterprise
- One License of Esri Geoportal Server
- One License of ArcGIS for INSPIRE
- Virtual Campus
Esri Internation Users Conference: Grantee receives one nontransferable pass to the Esri International User Conference in San Diego, California.
Maintenance: For the first year of the grant, Esri provides free maintenance.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Each OneGeology member is eligible for one (1) grant are made to institutions, not individuals.
- To be eligible for the Esri OneGeology Grant an organization must:
- Be a member, in good standing, of OneGeology
- Comply with US export regulations
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Esri OneGeology Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.