EPOC Environmental Scholarship Fund
Environmental Professionals' Organization of Connecticut, Inc.Suggest an update
Grant amount: Approximately US $2,000
Deadline: Apr 30, 2020
Applicant type: Graduate Student Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: ConnecticutView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
EPOC recognizes its duty to assist in the education of individuals planning a career in the environmental industry. Consequently, the EPOC Environmental Scholarship Fund was established in 1998. The purpose of the Scholarship Fund is to assist Connecticut residents, or an immediate family member (spouse or child) of an EPOC Member in good standing, who are attending an accredited college or university (CT colleges or out of state colleges) and have declared majors pertinent to the environmental field. Students must be enrolled in a bachelor, master or PhD degree program. The scholarships are awarded annually to those entering Junior year, Senior, or Graduate level (full or part time), and are enrolled in accepted programs of study (see below) preparing the student to become a Technical Environmental Professional* in the State of Connecticut as defined by the CT DEEP, or a professional in a related service discipline who may render technical assistance to the Technical Environmental Professional.
*As defined by the CT DEP, a Technical Environmental Professional (TEP) is anyone, including a Licensed Environmental Professional, who collects soil, water,vapor, or air samples in order to investigate and remediate pollution to the state's soil or water, and who may be directly employed or retained as a consultant by a public or private employer.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Must be a Connecticut resident, OR an immediate family member (spouse or child) of an EPOC Member in good standing.
- Must be attending an accredited college or university (CT colleges or out of state colleges) and enrolled in a bachelor, master or PhD degree program.
- Must be either entering Junior year, Senior, or Graduate level student (full or part time).
- Must have declared majors pertinent to the environmental field (see Accepted Programs of Study below).
- Accepted Programs of Study:
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Earth Science
- Natural Resource Management
- Soil Sciences
- Water Resources
- Wetland Science
- Engineering: Civil, Environmental, Chemical, Mechanical, Agricultural
- Earth Science
- Other related degreed Environmental Programs
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the EPOC Environmental Scholarship Fund by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.