Equinox Foundation Grant
Inland Northwest Community Foundation
Grant amount: US $2,000 - US $30,000
Anticipated deadline: Apr 10, 2019 5:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project, Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Idaho: Bonner County, Boundary County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Equinox Foundation is partnering with Inland Northwest Community Foundation (INWCF) to provide a grant program for the benefit of the communities in Bonner and Boundary Counties of North Idaho. This family foundation was founded on the values of wisdom, integrity and environmental stewardship.
This program will consider applications from nonprofit organizations addressing a variety of program areas, including:
- Human Services
- Arts & Culture
- Community Improvement, and
- Economic Development.
Grants may be used for:
- seed (start-up) funding for new organizations and programs, including:
- new, innovative projects and approaches;
- program expansion support;
- capital and/or equipment necessary to implement eligible programs;
- providing free or lower-cost access to programs for eligible populations that may otherwise not be able to participate;
- trails/open spaces; and
- general operating support.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Equinox Foundation Grant Program will consider applications from organizations that:
- Are tax-exempt public charities under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; a unit of local government described in Section 170(c)(1) of the Internal Revenue Code; or a federally recognized Tribe.
- Organizations that do not meet these criteria, but are providing a charitable program, may be eligible.
- Provide a clear charitable purpose;
- Provide service in either Bonner or Boundary Counties, Idaho.
- Are organized and operated so that there is no discrimination on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.
- Do not have any delinquent reports for previous grants awarded through the Equinox Foundation Grant Program or other INWCF grant programs.Grant amounts are provided for a one-year period.
- Collaborations among organizations are encouraged.
- The Equinox Foundation Grant Program generally does not provide support for:
- Debt retirement
- Underwriting fundraising events
- Conferences, workshops or symposia for staff
- Programs addressing specific diseases and health conditions
- Direct lobbying expenses; although advocacy efforts within what is allowed by the Internal Revenue Service for public charities will be considered.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Equinox Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.